Heat Transfer Oil
SUPRACAL 32 is a high performance heat transfer fluid created from high refined base oils and advance additive systems.
This combination of materials provides superior performance in both closed and open heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
SUPRACAL 32 advantages are the following:
• High oxidation and thermal stability
• Contains additives to prevent deposits, which allows effective fluid filtration
• Excellent lubricating power
• High flash point
• Good viscosity – Temperature ratioPROPERTIES SUPRACAL 32
Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C
Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C
Density at 20°C
Maximum Bulk Fluid Operating Temp.
Maximum Film Temp.
FIELDS OF USE
SUPRACAL 32 VNis used in the following industries:
• Plastic and Rubber industry
• Paper Industry
• Cement Industry
• Textile industry (treatment, finishing)
• Chemical industry
The specifications of our products only become definitive at the time of order, which is subject to our general sale and guarantee conditions.
The general characteristics of our products may change to provide our customers with the benefits of
technical developments. The safety data sheet of this product is available on www.motul.com.